We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Here’s a couple tips I have from playing for a while. Some are common sense, others I didn’t realize until later. Hopefully they will be helpful to you in your gaming future.
- If you haven’t built all your planets save up on cosments. Keep around 500k of each for that time when colonization costs drop 30%. This will save you a lot of resources.
- Have cosment generating heroes as your planet minister. Level up their skill to level 5 so that you get the extra bonus in incoming cosments. This will be an extra bonus after winning wars and will help add up your cosments totals. This is especially useful at lower levels where cosments gains and expenses are lower.
- Build up that accuracy. A lot of players have high evasion, especially against cannons.
- The alien beams increase the enemies’ resistance when it hits. Okay against low resistance users, not okay against high resistance users.
- Low on cash? Farm wars for the quickest money gain.
- Save up your crystals for important sales like skill LD sales or at early levels, the special heroes.
- Check the skill market every day to get the exact skills you need. Crush the useless ones like mining.
- Clara is a must-have. Quickest surefire way to get a random fire hero.
- Your formation is important. In general fleets hit the ships in front. This is countered by random fire and spread shot.
- Defense boosting heroes become especially important late game. Get high defense and resistance heroes.