PUBG has announced another update which is currently going live and makes some significant changes.
Blue Zone Changes
- Most notably, the time before the Blue Zone starts reducing has been decreased, so there is less time to scavenge, with circles 3-8 shrinking every minute.
- Additionally the blue zone speed has been tweaked for the first two circles, and slowed for the last 7.
- Finally, damage has been increased for the last 3 circles.
3 new areas have been modified in the northern end of the map.
- Alcantara Village
- Additional roads and higher-tier loot spawns (green circles)
- Added ability for team leader to kick team members